Activities in Kep?
- Water activities at the beach and the Gulf of Siam. You can enjoy water activities and outings in a traditional boat. It is possible to go to KOH TONSAY (island of Rabbit) and spend the day enjoying its beaches by boat.
- Hiking and cycling in the many forest trails around the hostel.
- Cambodian heritage: Bokor National Park, Buddhist temples, caves sheltering pagan or Buddhist temples, plantations pepper KAMPOT (known until the greatest Parisian restaurants), and of course the rural and authentic hinterland.
- Reiki and Tai chi sessions on request at reception.
- Exploring the countryside: you can rent a 125 CC motorbike or a mountain bike (with or without "Kep autrement").
- Internet access is also provided through wifi
- Le Bout Du Monde boutique (Handicraft, jewellery etc…), available also on line : https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/SambathsTreasure
- Seminar room and library.
- Khmer massage or with essential oil.
- Outdoor activities for children and adults (Magic tree etc...).
- Eco-friendly swimming pool.
- Change euros/dollars at legal rate without commission
How to get there
- By bus twice a day between Phnom Penh and Kep, about 3 hours away, inexpensive 24 000 riels (about 6 $).
- By taxi from PHNOM PENH (ask staff at the hotel, as we have negotiated prices for our customers)
- By moto-dop or Tuk-tuk from KAMPOT
- By bike or rental car (price varies widely, the hotel can help to negociate a price for you)
And of course: the kindness and the smiles of the local people to enjoy.
Please ask us for more information while you are staying with us.
And remember the say: "I had a red flower in my heart, and this flower was watching the world".
Mondinion.com - the global property network